It’s the weekend! And what better way to kick off my weekend than to write my first #BESpring19 post!
Although I am a few days late, I thought that I should start with Friday April 5th‘s prompt of Spring Reading List: My TBR for Spring.
- I’ve decided that it’s better to have books planned out than not to have them planned out throughout the month.
- Jumping off the first reason; I am trying to be more organized with this blog. So letting my readers know what book reviews to expect seems like a good idea.
Not to mention, the Prompt was also created by Sam!
- A Court of Frost and Starlight by Sarah J Maas
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Siege and Storms by Leigh Bardugo
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas
- Crown of midnight by Sarah J Maas
- Heir of Fire by Sarah J Maas
Extended Goal TBR [If not then Summer TBR]:
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
- Empire of Storms by Sarah J Maas
- Tower of Dawn by Sarah J Maas
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J Maas
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch
- Ice like Fire by Sara Raasch
- An Enchantment of Raven by Margaret Robinson
For Spring, I decided that I needed to do a series run. I bought all the books that I didn’t have from the Throne of Glass series and the Grisha Verse; I will be reading them all BACK TO BACK.
Usually I just pick up whatever my mood calls for, but I am very excited to have made a schedule for myself. [Planner post coming soon….]
I would love to know your Spring TBR List! Comment your list below or Tag me on your post!