Happy Sunday Bookworms!
Today’s post is all about my Bookish Goals for 2020! There is a plethora of things I want to accomplish this year and I’m ready to put in 100000% effort into achieving them. I’ve never really followed through many goals if I’m being completely honest with you all. Last year was one in a long time that I achieved all the goals I set out for myself.
- Started blogging ✔
- Made it a habit ✔
- Moved out ✔
- Traveled to somewhere new✔
- Started a bookstagram ✔
- Drew more than 4 things ✔
- Saved $1000 ✔
I hope to achieve much more this year! Especially with everything I learned about book blogging last year!
For 2020, my bookish goals are:
- Get Anovelidea.net to 500 readers
- Read 100 books
- Finish writing my novel
- Make a booktube
- Review all the books that I read
- Write more bookish blog posts in Spanish
- Make bullet journal set up videos
- Grow my bookstagram to 500 followers: Anovelideagram
- Interview at least one of my favorite authors
- Collaborate with more book bloggers!
- Create better bookish content
What are your bookish goals for 2020? Let me know in the comments below or drop the link to your post!