Cupid has begun sharpening those arrows, for Valentine’s day is just around the corner!
Whether you are a hopeless romantic or a little on the cynical side, Valentine’s day is a time we can show appreciation for the relationships we have built with others. To get you prepped for the day of all forms of love, Here are 20 Romance Novels you should read before Valentine’s Day!
- Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore
- Fix Her Up by Tessa Bailey
- Dear Aaron by Mariana Zapata
- Easy by Tammara Webber
- Be With You by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Until You by Penelope Douglas (if you have read Bully)
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- Fangirl by Rainbow Powell
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne
- Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
- Red White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
- The Deal by Elle Kennedy
- Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan
- Truth or Beard by Penny Reid
- The Problem with Forever by Jennifer L Armentrout
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Well Met by Jen DeLuca
- My Favorite Half Night Stand by Christina Lauren
- From Lukov with Love by Mariana Zapata
- The Hook Up by Kristen Callihan
Which book will you be reading for love day? Let me know in the comments below!