HAPPY FALL SOLSTICE <3
Fall is finally here! Cinnamon Coffee! Crunchy leaves! Comfy Sweaters, Cute Boots, Halloween, and BOOKS!
I can just feel my reading energy replenishing with each passing day 🙂 Maybe I’ll finally make a dent in my ever-growing TBR.
The End of Summer Book Tag 2020 Edition
1. What was your favorite book this summer?
I absolutely loved this book! It was entertaining, sweet and I got to see my favorite boys again <3 You can read my review for Storm and Fury here!
2. What was your least favorite book this summer?
Playing for Keeps by Kendall Ryan. I just couldn’t get through it.
3. What book do you wish you read this summer?
|The Damned||Ruthless Gods||Spinning Silver|
4. What was your favorite classic you read this summer?
I didn’t read any classics this Summer. I did watch Pride and Prejudice on Netflix for the first time and it was suprisingly not bad!
5. Did you stray into a different genre and pick up a new and exciting book?
I did! I received a Women’s Lit book called Boop and Eve’s road trip by Mary Helen Sheriff. You can read my review for it here!
6. What was your favorite movie adaptation this summer?
Re: Question 4. I watched Pride and Prejudice (the one with Kiera Knightly in it) on netflix this summer and was very surprised at how good it was. It gave me butterflies.
7. What was your favorite new book release?
Hands Down by Mariana Zapata. I cannot even begin to explain how much I love this author’s writing and story-telling. Queen of Slow Burns.
What was your favorite release this summer? Let me know your answers below or drop the link to your post! I would love to read your answers!
The End of Summer Book Tag 2020 edition