Top 5 Favorite Couples
Happy Tuesday Everyone!
Welcome to all new readers! And hello again to all those who follow. 🙂
Today I bring you my Top 5 Favorite Couples (so far) for all time! 😉
If you didn’t check out my previous post for my Top 5 Fantasy books for 2018, go over and take a look.
No matter how many romance books I’ve come across, some couples just stick with me. It could be years down the line, I could be sitting down enjoying a new delectable novel and drinking a hot cup of coffee on a particularly comfy rainy day, and those couples will cross my mind; bringing a smile to my face.
Their journey together resonated with me, inspired me when creating my own stories, and sometimes even taught me something I had not yet realized.
The more I read and the more characters I come across, these 5 couples have remained at the top.
Without further ado, my Top 5 Couples:
1. Dimitri and Rose from The Vampire Academy books by Richelle Mead
2. Raven and Alexander from Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber
3. Alexa and Connell from The Parasol Protectorate by Gail Carriger
4. Howl and Sophie from Howl’s Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
5. Jared and Tate from The Fall Away series byPenelope Douglas
Who are your top five couples? What made you love them so much? Comment Below 🙂